Nothing special about Tune Hotel because this is budget hotel and you get what you pay same concept like AirAsia. But the decoration is very nice and clean only the space inside the unit very small. Well actually I overnite at this hotel because my friends all the way from Johor Bharu and Melaka coming to KL. So they force me to stay with them even tough my house near to KL.
Some said this hotel is haunted because of old building ( you can check at tripadvisor) but this already refurbished like new building. Lorong bilik ke bilik agak sempit dan malap disebabkan menggunakan cat pada dinding warna kelabu so suasana tu agak malap dan suram .Bilik just nice lah untuk 2-3 orang dan ruang untuk jalan kaki agak sempit dalam bilik.
If your bring a car actually very expensive to park because they only have private car park on the left building but can try park Maju Junction and restaurant mamak also near the place you can try Malaysia foods like Nasi Lemak , Roti Canai and so on/
For sightseeing around Kuala Lumpur better use public transport like MRT more convenience and easy to move from one place to another place. During that time me and them are using MRT to Berjaya Time Square and Kampung Baru for dinner. Actually I seldom use public transport in KL but my personal view using public transport during weekend more convenience and just wait a few minuets only.
The Tune Hotel Downtown KL is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and very near to public transport. Easy to move from one place to another place. So don’t worry about public transport.
- 24 hour ATM and 7-Eleven available.
- F&B within the hotel : San Francisco Coffee.
- 4 minutes walk to The Medan Tuanku Monorail Station, which is located across the road from our hotel. Trains from this station go directly to KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur’s main transportation hub.
- 6 minutes walk to Sultan Ismail LRT Station.
- The Bukit Bintang shopping and entertainment area, which features Changkat Bukit Bintang, Pavilion Shopping Complex, LowYat Plaza and many more is located 3 stops from the Medan Tuanku Monorail Station (2.8km).
- 7 minutes walk to Sogo (KL) Department Store.
- The Petronas Twin Towers (KLCC) is approximately 5 mins by car (3km).
- 65km from the KLIA/LCCT Airport.
- 30km from the Subang Airport Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah.
Check out time : 11:00am
Free bus service around city centre by GO KL
(*Operation Hours and Frequency above are applicable for all four Go KL routes)
Tune Hotel – Downtown KL
316 Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman,
50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Web : http://tunehotels.com/my/en/our-hotels/downtown-kl/
Dont forget to bring back ‘Black Disposable Beg’ as souvenir 🙂
“Think Your Next Trip, Think Malaysia Backpackers”
791 total views, 2 views today